I'm so very thankful for the couple beautiful Fall days left. It really seems like Winter is just around the corner, and it makes me appreciate days like today so much the more! We took the kids to the Glenwood Lake Park this afternoon to get some fresh air and to hopefully snap some pictures. My main agenda was to get some decent pictures of Little Miss Attitude. If you know us at all, I probably don't have to clarify that I'm refering to Bree. :) I just love her spunky attitude to death, even if it does mean helping her "tweak and adjust" her it frequently. She's really hard to get pictures of.....so that's what I was going for today and I ended up with a couple of nice shots. I did have to take approx. 650 pictures. I'm so thankful for my good friend Stacy. She's an AWESOME photographer, and this week she gave me some wonderful tips on how to use my camera better. I have a long ways to go but I'm having a bunch of fun learning!
Faces of History-GPI
3 years ago

oh my goodness - those are AMAAZING! (said like Kelly Kapur) I am glad you are learning more about your camera and therefore enjoying it more. We'll keep on this learning journey together :)
ReplyDelete