Look who got a major black eye this week! It was the result of a collision with Rylan at the mall play area while we were at a playdate. She's such a big girl. Hardly cried at all. :) That's our little miss adventurer!
Ha, I thought you had just been playing with eye-shadow. Actually, it doesn't look bad, but glamorous! She is such a darling! Elle, you are growing up!
ha! so that knot in her head did turn into something! At least it was with her brother and not some kid who is too-old-to-be-in-the- playarea. YOU know what I am talking about!
I am Mel. The most important thing you could know about me is that I belong to Jesus! I love being a wife. I love being a stay at home mommy to our 6, soon to 7, kiddos. I love my church family. I love reading. I love decorating and sewing. I love anything vintage. I love America. That's about it.
Ha, I thought you had just been playing with eye-shadow. Actually, it doesn't look bad, but glamorous! She is such a darling! Elle, you are growing up!
ReplyDeleteha! so that knot in her head did turn into something! At least it was with her brother and not some kid who is too-old-to-be-in-the- playarea. YOU know what I am talking about!
ReplyDeleteOh my Mel!
ReplyDelete