We took a quick trip to Nebraska City this afternoon to snap some Fall pics of the kids. Everyone was 'mostly' cooperative. I wish we would have had a little more time to do single shots of the kids, but it got a little hectic after about 45 minutes, which is really not very much time to get a lot of individual pictures of each kid. Everyone kept getting bored. :) I think we might try and take Elle to the park tomorrow to get some more good shots of her by herself.
I was so excited to get a Christmas card photo of the kids, until I got home and remembered that in a little over a month it will be obsolete and we'll have to take a new one anyway!
Oh well.
Rylan -5
Bree -3 1/2
Elle -2
Grant -1
beautiful! You are such a talented photographer!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I saw these on facebook, but I'm still crazy about these photos!! SO beautiful.
ReplyDelete